The Processes Tab
- Select a Service instance to display the Status page for that service.
- Click the Instances tab.
- From the list of Roles, select one to display that role instance's Status page.
- Click the Processes tab to see the Processes page.
This page shows the processes that run as part of this service role, with a variety of metrics about those processes.
- To see the location of a process' configuration files, and to view the Environment variable settings, click the Show link under Configuration Files/Environment.
- If the process provides a Web UI (as is the case for the NameNode, for example) click the link to open the Web UI for that process
- To see the most recent log entries, click the Show Recent Logs link.
- To see the full log, stderr, or stdout log files, click the appropriate links.
If you are viewing a point in time in the past, this panel will be visible but greyed out (the data will still show the current values and won't reflect the time marker position). However, the links to the configuration and log files will still work.