What's New in Cloudera Manager Free Edition 4.0.3
Cloudera Manager Free Edition 4.0.3 includes the following new features:
- You can use the System User and System Group properties in the Configuration tab to configure the system user and group that the Oozie, HBase, YARN, MapReduce, and HDFS processes run as.
- There are two new commands on the Actions menu in the Hue service called Dump Database and Load Database that make it easier to migrate Hue's default SQLite database to a MySQL database. The Dump Database command enables you to export Hue's default SQLite database to a file, and the Load Database command enables you to load it into a MySQL database.
- A few more configuration parameters for services are now available:
- The gathering of Hadoop metrics has been greatly improved.
- The Reserved Space for Non DFS Use property in the HDFS > Configuration tab is now automatically configured.
- The cluster upgrade process has been made more robust. A host in bad health no longer blocks the upgrade process, but instead now returns a warning message.