Voice of the Customer
At Cloudera, customer success is our top priority. We’re keenly interested in hearing what our customers have to say about their Cloudera experience. We solicit feedback through various channels in order to capture sentiment; at the closure of a support case, the conclusion of a consulting engagement, the customer portal and more.
We're committed to engaging with our customers, listening to feedback and acting on it. We make every attempt to improve the customer experience through operational modifications that drive better, faster innovation while benefiting the Cloudera culture both internally and within the community.
Here are some of the ways we're connecting with customers today:
- Systematic customer surveys that help us improve our products and support
- Proactive Support engagements and case management provided by Cloudera Support Engineers who are well connected within the Apache Foundation
- Communications between the Executive VoC Team, customers, and the community via emails, thought leadership blogs, social media engagements and live gatherings
- Opportunities to participate in Cloudera's Product Advisory Council and private product beta programs to drive change to the product roadmap
- Opportunities to share success stories by participating in Cloudera's Vision of the Customer program, offering a platform for customers to share their use case, best practices, and vision for Big Data
- Cloudera-hosted community meet-ups and Hadoop User Groups (HUGs)
The kind of support we get through Cloudera's Voice of the Customer program is unique. They're responsive 24x7 and periodically check on us to see if we are satisfied with the progress in problem resolution. This indicates empathy and genuine interest in working together with the customer to solve problems.
Shashi Singh – Program Manager at Nokia
What it Means
Voice of the Customer is a core component of the broader "Cloudera Engaged" program, which connects customers with Cloudera in a variety of ways to ensure their success with Hadoop while giving them opportunities to influence the Cloudera product roadmap, communicate feedback and success, and more. We listen, learn, and implement changes based on VoC feedback in order to drive innovation and benefit our customers.
Executive VoC Team
Our C-level executives champion the VoC program themselves to ensure that every department within Cloudera is paying attention to the insights shared by you -- our customer -- and applying those insights to everyday operations. The result: better products and a more satisfied you.
Cloudera EnterpriseWe're constantly innovating our platform and adding new subscription options such as BDR, RTD and RTQ.