Cloudera Enterprise Core
Cloudera Enterprise Core is the leading solution for Apache Hadoop in the enterprise. It includes not only CDH, our 100% open source, enterprise-ready distribution of Hadoop and related projects, but also a subscription to Cloudera Manager, and technical support for the core components of CDH (all components except HBase and Cloudera Impala). Using Cloudera Manager radically simplifies and speeds up the deployment and management of Hadoop clusters.
Work at the speed of thought with game-changing Cloudera Real-Time Modules
Until now, Hadoop clusters have been limited to batch processing, slowing users' ability to discover insights in their data. Cloudera changes the game by adding breakthrough real-time functionality. The Cloudera Enterprise Real-Time modules deliver:
- Performance: Provides 10x performance and faster inquiries than Hive/MapReduce with very low latency and a flexible data model.
- Cost Savings: Saves up to 90% in the incremental infrastructure costs required to process, explore and analyze Big Data. Reduced cost of ownership benefits from open source community based technology running on industry-standard hardware.
- Real-time Interaction with Business Data: Improves time and usability of workloads never previously possible on Hadoop by collapsing return times for queries from hours in Hive/MapReduce to seconds powered by Apache-licensed Impala.
Cloudera Enterprise Real-Time Modules:
Cloudera Enterprise RTD (Real-Time Delivery)
- Management & Support for Apache HBase
- Real time data serving to many users and applications
- Low-latency, consistent read/write access to data stored in Hadoop
Cloudera Enterprise RTQ (Real-Time Query)
- Management & Support for Cloudera Impala
- Real Time, Interactive Analytical Queries for HBase or HDFS
- Save 90% or more on Incremental Cost of EDW Growth